Yesterday I bought this Marc Jacobs watch. I was completely taken with the white leather and rose gold detailing. I especially love that the face of the watch is relatively small, perfect if, like me, you have relatively small wrists! Its love.
Hello dear.....just noticed your blog as well on Fashion Parkway. I was trying to complement your outfit, electric hues, but I am having a problem getting to your comment section. Just want to say that I love that Alexander Wang skirt.
This is amazing!I found out about your lovely blog through Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop. Following you and hope you'll follow back. Let's stay in touch dear! xx Coco
I love it!! I have found your blog link on Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop :)
ReplyDeletePastel Bokeh
Love your blog! That watch is so cute & I found your blog from Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop!
ReplyDeletexoxo
eclecticliving.org
Hello dear.....just noticed your blog as well on Fashion Parkway. I was trying to complement your outfit, electric hues, but I am having a problem getting to your comment section. Just want to say that I love that Alexander Wang skirt.
DeleteWow.... just learning about watches by Marc Jacobs. I also found your blog on the Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog hop.
ReplyDeleteLove the content
http://leolateal.blogspot.co.uk/
The watch seems lovely :)
ReplyDeletehttp://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com
This is amazing!I found out about your lovely blog through Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop. Following you and hope you'll follow back. Let's stay in touch dear! xx Coco
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful watch...very jelous!
ReplyDeleteI just followed you :)
Would love if you could check out my blog/follow back?
www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x